Abusive or violent behaviour
BHI Ltd operates a ZERO TOLERANCE policy to any visitors who commit an act of violence against any member of staff or other visitor, or behaves in such a way that any such person fears for their safety. Any such incidents will be reported to the police immediately and the visitor will be banned from attending BHI Parkside. Please note if the offending visitor is a registered patient of either of the two practices within the building, Churchfields or St Johns Surgeries, the ban from the building will result in the offending patient having to be removed from the practice list.
Expected standards of behaviour
BHI Ltd has a duty to provide a safe and secure environment for staff, patients and visitors. Violent or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and decisive action will be taken to protect staff, patients and visitors.
The following are examples of unacceptable behaviour on BHI Parkside premises:
- Taking alcohol, or drugs on the premises
- Drug dealing on the premises
- Wilful damage to the premises
- Threats or threatening behaviour
- Excessive noise, e.g. recurrent loud or intrusive conversation or shouting
- Threatening or abusive language involving swearing or offensive remarks
- Derogatory, racial or sexual remarks
- Malicious allegations related to members of staff, other patients or visitors
At no time will any such behaviour be tolerated in BHI Parkside.